Return to Toolbox Main.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides an online course in Viral Hepatitis Serology Training through this link. The course is comprised of six animated tutorials with voiceovers and eight case studies. Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
1) Understand the different serologic tests for Hepatitis A virus (HAV) infection, Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection, Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, Hepatitis D virus (HDV) infection, and Hepatitis E virus (HEV) infection;
2) Understand the serological diagnosis of HAV, acute and chronic HBV, acute and chronic HCV, and Hepatitis B and Hepatitis D (HBV/HDV) coinfection;
3) Understand the meanings of serologic markers;
4) Understand and interpret serologic test results;
5) Identify appropriate hepatitis serologic tests when presented with patient information.
Click here for NACCHO's Collection of Adult Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Vaccination Tools and Resources.